The Control Tower at former RAF Pershore, also known as Throckmorton Airfield.
The airfield was built in 1940 during the Second World War and was home to No 23 Operational Training Unit equipped with Wellington bombers.
Subsequently, the airfield was home to No 1 Ferry Unit, the RAF Pershore Advanced Flying School and the Royal Radar Establishment Flying Unit.
During the Cold War the airfield was used as site for Vulcan and Valiant bombers .
RAF Pershore was one of a number of dispersal sites for the RAF nuclear deterrent V Bombers